Certified Innovation Games for Customer Collaboration
2 Day Course
Building the right products and services is hard. In this course you will learn how Collaboration Frameworks help you engage with your customers in a meaningful way to deliver great customer experiences. In person or online, you will learn powerful, new ways to interact with your customers.
Innovation Games® are serious games that can be used to deliver cost-effective market research for Agile teams and super-charge the product planning process. Based on the book of the same name by Luke Hohmann, Innovation Games® power innovation by enabling you to better understand your customers. Many of the practices and processes followed by Agile teams are enhanced and improved through the integration of Innovation Games®.
This course is highly-immersive. As a participant you will experience how to run a range of Collaboration Frameworks which will help you:
- Identify new business opportunities
- Reveal the hidden needs of your customers
- Discover what customers think of your products and services
- Establish what your customers and clients feel is most important
- Define how customers use your products and services
- Prioritise your ideas based on customer feedback
- Plan for success
- Create release plans
Product Discovery should be fun and effective. When you integrate the frameworks described in this class into your practice, it will be.
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Design and plan powerful, interactive workshops to help you discover customer insights
- Choose a framework to help with a specific need
- Explain why collaboration frameworks are more powerful than traditional workshop techniques
- Discuss the qualities of good and bad workshops
- Apply facilitation techniques to achieve a good result for your workshop participants
- Define the roles required for a successful workshop
- Demonstrate how to use a variety of collaboration frameworks
- Use an on-line system to run workshops with distributed groups.
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- UX Designers
- User Researcher
- Product Designers
- Product Developers
- Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
- Business Support Agencies
Each attendee will receive:
- A copy of Luke Hohmann’s Book, “Innovation Games”
- A 1 year Standard License for Conteneo Collaboration Cloud
- 120 Training Credits towards your Innovation Games Certified Collaboration Architect (CCA) belt
- A workbook created for this course
Trainer: Jose Casal
Jose Casal is a business improvement professional and coach. Starting out as a software developer, Jose quickly realised that he loved helping others succeed using agile.
Jose is the Founder and Chair of the BCS Agile Methods Specialist Group and the lead creator of the BCS Agile Foundation Certificate (contributing the official syllabus, exam questions and training materials). He is also the chair of the London Lean Kanban Day (LLKD) and Playcamp UK conferences.
As an experienced Agile Coach and Trainer Jose has a few certifications under his belt, here are just a few of them: Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT), certified APMG AgilePM Trainer, Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), DSDM Advanced Practitioner, BCS Agile Trainer and Innovation Games Collaboration Architect.
Trainer: Jean-Paul Bayley
Jean-Paul Bayley is the Lead Consultant of Bay Spark Ltd., a firm specialising in business agility and organisational development. He led the Agile Transformation at Kaplan International and oversaw the significant growth of the development team.
He is a committed people person and is passionate about the use of play and games at work. Colleagues say he is a “competent, good-natured facilitator that efficiently enables cultural change in teams and organisations”.
He is an organiser of the Playcamp London conference, an Innovation Games Certified Collaboration Instructor (CCI) and a Certified Trainer for “Training from the BACK of the Room!”.
£899 + VAT (early bird & group discounts available)
This will change the way you work!
Gaming adds a new perspective to solving problems and goals in ways that can engage your staff more productively, while being fun.